How To Send Free SMS or International SMS on TalkU Free Calling App

How to send an SMS with TalkU?
Need to send an SMS? Open TalkU, choose tab Messages and tap the “Edit Pen” on the upper right corner to start an SMS.

There are 2 kinds of TalkU messages:
1. Free messages within TalkU app: Free messages refer to the unlimited chatting you can do between TalkU users.

2. Mobile SMS: Select “SMS” and directly enter the phone number or contact name to send the SMS or select from the list of contacts.


Have a Try! 


评论

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. bedava sms

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

How to get 1000+ TalkU credits in a day?

How To Set Up a Login Password and Log On Several Devices At Same Time

Halloween Tapjoy Sale is On, Get 1.5X Credits